Tuesday, April 21, 2020

FROM CAMPS TO CHAMPS

 There have been many members of the Spartan Summer Track and Field Camp to have flourished when they got to the school. 

Here are four from my Summer Camp that came directly from those camps to be honored as Champions individually as well as numerous times in a relay.

ALEXANDRIA " BOOMAYAY" McMAHON

KAYLA "KILLER" RYBACKI

MAYA "FLOJO" RHINEHART

AZI "GREEN LANTERN" AKPAN

The picture even lists the first year they won the 4 x 400 relay at Western Mass.

They repeated the next year as well.

Before this series ends, I will tell you an interesting story about them that I never thought would happen.

I happen to like the shirts because 1) they actually MATCH and two, they represent the World's Fastest Superhero. I like Star Wars, but I like Superheroes too!

These four WERE Superheroes!







No comments:

Post a Comment