Saturday, September 23, 2023

CONTESTS

 Our handbook covers our expectation of how our team should conduct themselves, especially when on the road.

Mr. Magee has sent me some expectations the school would like followed while we are at other sporting events involving the school.  They are similar. We represent the community as well as the school.

Since you all have passes to games, I encourage you to attend and cheer on your friends and classmates in a positive manner. 

I ALSO encourage you to ask your friends to attend our home Cross Country meets and cheer on both the Boys and Girls teams. We are also wearing the school colors as they are!

They don't necessarily have to understand our sport, but they can help encourage us ( after all, I hear a whistle in field hockey and I have no idea what happened...but it does not prevent me from positively cheering for our school).

Have fun at these games as they are part of your overall high school experiences. 


WHILE YOU ARE AT IT...recruit folks for INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TRACK AND FIELD!

" We are like Noah's Ark, we take 'em ALL!" -  Howie Long


HOWIE LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment